Tuesday, September 19

Dearly beloved tv shows....

Yesterday was Criminal Minds day. I got home late from work and only managed to watch the second half. *Sigh* It was the episode with the psycho kid. Mondays are always gonna be ‘full’ for me. Look at my schedule:

9.30 - 10.30: Criminal Minds (8TV)
10.00 - 11.00: House (AXN)
10.30 - 11.30: Prison Break / now LOST (8TV)
11.00 - 12.00: Nip/Tuck (AXN)

How am I supposed to watch everything like that? Lucky me, now Lost is showing instead, as Prison Break has ended its first season run on TV. Hmmm, must watch second season quick…. And Nip/Tuck is on till midnight, so that’s a pass as I need my sleep.

Today is Desperate Housewives day. And last week, I thought I could take my own sweet time and read the papers while waiting for DH to start on 8TV. I flipped through The Star, and there it was, a full page reminder to catch Grey’s Anatomy’s Second Season on NTV7 at 8.30. Waaaah! I looked at the clock and it was already 9! Damn it! Ran upstairs and plonked myself in front of the tv for that.

Recently with Animax on Astro, I find myself pressing Channel 75 at every available moment. I love to watch Paradise Kiss and Honey and Clover, which are incidentally today also!


My going on and on about tv is really crazy. I need more hours so that I can watch more tv!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever thought about getting a TIVO? lol