Wednesday, October 18

Crying over an ad

I just watched the Petronas ad for Hari Raya. I was in my office early this morning and got the ad sent through email from my brother. I watched it eagerly expecting Petronas to ‘do it again’ i.e. to tug at the heartstrings and to make us cry. Well I was not disappointed.

It was really emotionally charged. After watching it, I called my brother and told him off for making me cry at 8.15 in the morning. You have to watch it yourself and get involved and engulfed in all these emotions that just…. *sigh* words just fail me at this moment….

I just want to go home and hug my mother and tell her I’m sorry and tell her I love her and ask for her forgiveness….

*sniff sniff sniff…. *

p/s: watch it at
petronas hari raya ad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the ads this year is not very creative, especially the deepavali one, the previous ones are way way much better ...