Tuesday, August 28

Sometimes I just wanna snap my fingers....

Buying a house is no joke. Both hubby and I are first-time buyers and we sure don’t know a lot. And to make matters worse, we have to be the unlucky ones with the wishy-washy developers. I am just so frustrated sometimes. I don’t know what to do. And then there are these problems of late delivery and being given vacant possession without water and electricity. I mean, what gives????

Wish I could snap my fingers and all would right itself.

Talk about wishful thinking....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have pasted my comments on http://www.realestate.net.my/forum/viewtopic.php?p=98343#98343

, you are right, actually according the Ministry Of Housing & Local Government, the developer can only issue the VP with the water and electrical connected. I am going to complaint to Tribunal for Homebuyer Claims coz they shouldn't stop the LAD upon the issuance of VP, we shouldn't accept their VP....

My unit, Cluster C is horrible, the structural not even constructed correctly.... i was very very disappointed.. i have refused to take the key, ad i will write to JM and cc to Trabinal. i have even downloaded the complain form...

my email is ngbebe414@yahoo.com