Wednesday, November 9

Me and my big 50k ideas

I feel that it’s time to get back to blogging. I’ve been enjoying my holiday at home. First with Raya holidays. And then this week, I just took the whole week off. Well, I still have 24 days of annual leave to clear. Take out 12 for me to carry forward to next year, and I still have a balance of 12 days. So that’s going to be 5 days for this week, 4 days after Christmas, and a balance of 3 days for me to take anytime between next week and 25th December. Hurray!

Also, I’m probably not going to be blogging a lot. See, yesterday I signed up for NaNoWriMo. Hahaha, that’s a crazy step for me. I have about 21 days left, since I started late. And guess what, I haven’t even got down to getting one word of my great novel.

So, I might give updates on my writing progress, or not. And I may be absent for a while.

This is mudslinger, saying au revoir….
(for the meantime anyway)

No comments: