Thursday, November 24

Scrapbooking my time

Okay, I’ve done all my work. What else is there for me to do? It gets really boring when I have totally nothing to do. I feel bad sometimes. It’s like they’re paying me to do a job that really doesn’t require that much time to do. I mean, I think I can do more, but guess what, there is nothing more. I know, I’ve asked. Well, it was just this morning that I asked my boss, “Is there anything else that you’d like me to do? Anything at all?” He replied with a “Not at the moment, no. When I have something for you, I’ll let you know.” It’s been quiet so far. And now he’s in a meeting. Bosan lah pulak....

Oh, I know, maybe after this I’ll go search some articles on scrapbooking. I’ve been meaning to do this for so long. I really am interested and would love to start out a small project. But I still need some basic equipment, so that’ll have to wait till payday (three more days to go) on Sunday. Yes, I think I’ll start that....

Oh my nanowrimo novel is really stuck at 6000+ words. I know I have a few more days, but I just cannot continue. There is no way I can write at the office, and then when I get home I am just too tired to write. 6000+ words, and it ain’t going nowhere. Sad, but there’s always next year. Yup, put me down for next year!

So I’m off now, to go look up scrapbooking. Wonder where I can get the supplies? I know there’s a shop in the Curve.... Laadeedaadeedaa....

No comments: