Wednesday, November 30

Nothing to see here

9.28a.m.
Man do I feel sleepy. That’s crazy! How can I feel sleepy when it’s only 9.30 in the morning on a working Wednesday morning? It’s not that I slept late or anything. But my eyelids…. They have a mind of their own. They just want to shut down and switch right off. It doesn’t help that my work requires me to sit at the desk the whole time. Better put on some music.

10.43a.m.
Colleague has just asked for some help in editing documents. Well, ho-hum. What? Zip file? Alamak, my zip knowledge is almost nil. Sure I can open them, but I don’t know how to zip them up. D’oh. Spend about 10 minutes editing and about another twenty minutes an hour figuring how to ‘zip up’.

11.25a.m.
Okay, now that the required work is done, I will clean up my C drive and get rid of all the nonsense stored in there. Then again, it doesn’t seem like a good idea, as most of the nonsense is none other than my library of songs. Sheesh….

12.08p.m.
Hmm, it’s cold in here. Time for a bathroom break. Look at the time. Hurray! One hour till lunch. What should I eat? Maybe there will be some ikan bakar. I love ikan bakar. Yumm…

12.25p.m.
One of the associate deans is treating us lunch. Kebabs for all! Yeah, looking forward to it….

12.30p.m.
Hmm, let’s see what’s on PPS….


No comments: