Monday, January 16

Nothing like milo ais on a rainy afternoon

My weekend was nothing to shout about, but I enjoyed it all the same. Just wished there were more to go on, like maybe a five-day weekend. Hah, I wish! Hubby and I went to KLCC on Saturday afternoon. The last time we went to KLCC was like heaven knows when.

We had lunch at Nando’s. I had ordered the Extra Hot Peri-Peri Flavour, but somehow, when I ate it, I felt that the chicken wasn’t that hot. Don’t know if anyone notices this, but the level of spiciness is different from outlet to outlet. The spiciest that I’ve ever had was in Sunway Pyramid. And that was only like once. The few other times, it was just hot. Hmm, thinking about Nando’s now makes my mouth water. Wish I could go for another Nando’s meal soon.

We went to hubby’s parents house after that and spent the night there. It was then that I found out that they were already playing Memoirs of a Geisha at the cinemas. And I thought it was only showing this week. Ahh… so sad. I will probably try to catch it this weekend or something. Can’t wait.

It just rained here in Cyberjaya. I hope it stops soon. I’m looking forward to going home and continuing on my current read.

Time for some milo ais!

2 comments:

Olive Poppy said...

Oh don't you just love spending one of those rainy afternoon on a lazy weekend at home? :)

mudslinger said...

i know what you mean. it's beginning to grow dark here this morning in cyberjaya, and i wish i were at home, cuddling with a good book.