Thursday, June 23

Panjang Umur PPS!

Happy birthday to you....
Happy birthday to you....
Happy birthday to PPS!!!!!!
Happy birthday to you....

To all PPS bloggers, here’s to a great 2nd birthday. Hope PPS will celebrate more birthdays in the future. To Aizuddin, I’m glad you decided to do this. PPS is really great. Bringing together all kinds of people from all the nooks and crannies of Malaysia and also the rest of the world.

And to all bloggers going to the celebration tonight, have a great time! Wish I could be there, but.... you know how it is. Circumstances dictate that I should be elsewhere. Perhaps at PPS’ 3rd Birthday Party, huh....

In the meantime, am looking forward to getting my PPS T-shirt. If I wear it, and any one of you notices me, don’t be a stranger, aight! Would love to meet other bloggers in the flesh.

Speaking of which, I should pay Aizuddin now....

Have a great time everyone!

1 comment:

dr1/6 said...

i can't wait for my t-shirt too. i got my friend to try and help me get it. a lil last minute though, so i dunno jadi or not.

cheers~
sarah
http://www.tabulas.com/~shireen