Thursday, May 12

Maybe the force will want to be with you

Today is my birthday. I am 29. And like any other 29-year-old adult I am fretting. I have yet to purchase my Star Wars ticket. To my dismay, I found out that it was already on sale yesterday at TGV and today in GSC. So this is my haiku – can it even be considered a haiku? Probably not. Whatever. Hear my lament.

Tickets to Star Wars
Are all probably sold out
Unbelievable

Maybe I can try lah to get the tickets…..

Do or do not. There is no try.

3 comments:

eyeris said...

this morning the lines were not as bad as I thought. so there is still hope, young padawan... :)

Loc Kee said...

Halo, i just drop off from middle of nowhere.
and just to wish you Happy Birthday!!!

May the ticket be with you sooooon :>

mudslinger said...

thank you, eyeris and loc kee.