Monday, October 3

Steal my pencils now, will ya....

Hello everyone! I'm back at work today. Kinda nice to come to office after being away for a week and a half. I miss the camaraderie and the goings-on in the office.

Someone apparently replaced my mouse with a new one. Yippee! Other than that, everything's the same except that all my pencils are blunt. Sheesh. Note to self: Steal other people's pencils tomorrow Sharpen pencils tomorrow....

Hmm, no more watching Bristow kick ass. That's ok. I look forward to watching House tomorrow night. And anyway, puasa month is here, so maybe should cut down on the tube watching.

Okay dokey, now if you'll excuse me, I have to see to my neopet. Heh heh....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
simon said...

hey, welcome back! and selamat berpuasa!!

mudslinger said...

thanks, simon...

Anonymous said...

Your blog is excellent - keep it up! Don't miss visiting this site about game downloads

kekure said...

hey ya sister..how are u doing?been bz buat kuih ray eh?no updates for quite sometimes

Anonymous said...

'Spamalance' heading for holiday shoppers
Consumers should prepare for a wave of unwanted commercial e-mail in the weeks before Thanksgiving when spam could double as marketers try to reach holiday shoppers, Internet security experts say.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to instant road repair on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like instant road repair!